Montclair Fitness is a unique, privately owned fitness facility located in the Montclair district of Oakland. Opened in 1996, Montclair Fitness offers a comfortable, clean and friendly environment conducive to an enjoyable workout experience.
Montclair Fitness emphasizes health maintenance, weight control and stress management through exercise. Our philosophy and approach to fitness applies to all ages, body types and levels of fitness ability. Our innovative cross-training circuit design is infinitly adaptable to all levels of fitness and expertise.
What we offer:
- 30-Minute Aerobic Circuit
- 15 stations set up to provide a full-body workout
- Designed to incorporate strenth training and cardio in one routine
- Central timing system prompts users to move from one station to the next
- Due to the adaptability of the equipment, the circuit benefits members of all fitness levels.
- Full instruction on all circuit equipment provided by trained staff
- Self-paced circuit featuring Cybex VR2 equipment
- 13 stations provided for strengthening of all major muscle groups
- Free weights
- Full instruction on all weight-training equipment provided by trained staff
- High quality cross-training equipment in addition to the two circuits
- Ellipticals, treadmills, stairclimbers and stationary bikes
- Stretching equipment, balance and weight balls. Bosu trainers
- Personal or group training services available for additional fees
-programs designed to motivate you and help you meet your specific fitness goals
- 30-minute circuit, cardio room, weight room
- Space for stretching and floor work
- Locker rooms with showers
- Workout towels provided
- Children’s playroom
- All supported by friendly, trained staff.